Project Management Officer - 6 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
We are currently hiring a Project Management Officer, to be based in Dubai and reporting to someone in our global office.
• Planning, tracking and overseeing specific region(s) within defined project.
• Coordination of processes and people to ensure on-time delivery and alignment with defined desired outcome
• Build a clear project plan for defined region(s) with full stakeholder alignment, identified dependencies with other workstreams, defined critical path, resource management, and actively manage regional RAID log
• Manage the delivery of outcomes,
• Schedule tasks as appropriate to ensure progression in line with desired outcome and overall project time-line
• Work within a team of Project Managers, reporting to the PMO Implementation Lead
• Provision of status reports, management and escalation of RAID’s
• Management of multiple project plans
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position and within a Business function (commercial, regulatory, supply chain etc.)
• Highly organised and structured with solid Project Management skills.
• Strong collaboration skills, detail oriented, able to hold people accountable
• Clear written and oral communication skills, plan driven and execution focused
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Ideally, certified in PMP, Prince2 or related
• Experience working in large and complex matrix organizations an advantage
• Experience within Pharma, Life Sciences, Medical Devices industries an advantage
• Worked in a large organisational transformation or cultural change programme and aware of the dynamics and challenges that these types of programmes bring
• Dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic and able to work in a complex environment with multiple moving parts
• Able to work across multiple time zones, with a strong global organisational understanding
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting