Job description / Role
Project Management Proposals Analyst, Dubai
The Proposals Analyst is part of the Business Development function of the Middle East that provides business support services to practice teams. In this role, you will be aligned to the consumer goods practice. Your primary mandate will be to support the team in responding to proposals while maintaining top-level quality in content production and productivity levels that are superior to the norm. Your goal will be to drive proposal support to the team and gain trust and credibility in your function services to the senior partners.
- Interacting effectively with various teams to understand the requests and deliver effectively
- Producing high-quality proposal documents under the guidance of practice area leadership team
- Using advanced Microsoft Office skills to develop proposal documents
- Comprehensive analysis, organization and planning
- Using industry knowledge with some macro-analysis
- Project management and timely responses to requests, handling competing priorities effectively
- Communication and negotiation with C-Level executives
- Performing successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of proposals experience
- Marketing, retail, travel & tourism background preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English, Arabic is plus
- Advanced Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong ability to undertake working pressure
- Results driven and self-motivated
- A positive attitude and drive to win
- Currently based in Dubai
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Research Analyst (Industrial)
Irwin & Dow
Asst. Operations Manager
Financial Planning Analyst
Arab Media Group (AMG)