Job description / Role
Overview of Role
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager to join a client-focused team. This is an exciting opportunity for a high-calibre individual to join and strengthen our office. The Project Manager will maintain a primary focus on management of the delivery of all project management related services. The successful candidate will have significant independent responsibility for assignments including entire projects as determined by the manager in situations where the project scope and complexity are limited.
• Plan, organize, and direct the project management functions for assigned construction projects within the program
• Develop project budgets, review budgets for active construction projects, and monitor adherence to project budgets
• Develop and review project schedules and interact with project managers, construction managers, and contractors to facilitate adherence to schedules
• Serve as liaison with clients, assist clients with all project related decisions, and oversee the development of specific service proposals for those clients
• Coordinate project management functions with other disciplines
• Develop and recommend efficient staffing levels consistent with workload, and assign project managers and field personnel accordingly
• Monitor payments to contractors and develop efficient practices for timely payment in conformance with contractual and statutory requirements
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Architectural Engineering or related field
• 3-5 years’ experience in construction management in a variety of building types from program, conceptual, schematic, design development and construction
• Practical and logical qualities and a methodical thinker; good problem-solving skills, strong numeracy and financial management skills; ability to write clear and precise reports and relate complex information to a diverse range of people. Knowledge and use of industry estimating software and Microsoft Office software programs
• Proficient with in MS Excel, Ms PowerPoint, and project management tools
• Ability to multitask in a busy, highly pressured and fast-paced working environment
• Proficient in reading and writing in English
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.