This position is closed or expired.
See other Project Manager jobs in UAE
- Experience & Professional Skill: Minimum 8 years of specialist technical experience, ideally within a project based IT environment.
- During which it should include IT Project management (minimum 3 years), with a good experience to industry standard Project management and Development life Cycles, Change implementation planning and management, Systems Development Management, PM tools, Application support & Business analysis, People management Experience in IT project management in a CMMI environment will definitely be an added advantage.
- Excellent and assertive communications and influencing/negotiating skills ideal pre-requisite.
- Experience on: Custom build/development, Package Acquisitions, external implementations
- Stakeholder complexity: Complex Vendor complexity (if any vendors involved): Vendor exp where integration was substantial in size and high in complexity
- Highly motivated and able to adjust to multiple projects and environments
- Need to be local or quickly available from overseas
- Dubai based, IT services organisation that specialises in delivering its services to government organisations one of their key client is the royal family.
- 12 month contracts setting up new PMO, project charter, processes, framework, project governance, methodology
- ERP/HR/Attendance systems is an initial project
About the Company
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.