Job description / Role
• Negotiate changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors.
• Follow up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
• Execute the project to the contract specifications, project costs, profit, and schedule.
• Oversee establishment of Project Management Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
• Establish the program as well as corporate requirements for all areas of the project, and monitor the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
• Plan, direct, supervise, and control the execution of technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned project.
• Assign responsibility for executing project plans with key subordinates.
• Mobilize company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
• Discuss the qualifications required of the key project positions in specific detail with the Department Managers.
• Work with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
• Work with the key project individual to devise and execute action plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work. Advises the client and company management of any such changes.
• To coordinate with the Cost Controller and the Site Quantity Surveyor to ensure appropriate and timely execution for “Change Orders”.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
• Minimum 15 years experience as Project Manager in GCC
• Proven ability to perform in a management capacity.
• Excellent written of and oral communications skills.
• Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations.
• Thorough knowledge of current technology and be able to select and apply appropriate engineering software for use on project.
• Risk Management Skills.
About the Company
Saleh Constructions was established in 1975 and has evolved to be a renowned and respected construction firm in the region, drawing its history from solid track record of delivering innovative engineering solutions to its clients.
A leader and one of the largest construction firms in the Gulf, Saleh Constructions continues to be a pioneer in engineering excellence, with over three decades of experience in both the local and regional engineering industry. It mainly specializes in the construction of High-Rise Towers, Commercial and Office Buildings, Hotels and Resorts, Shopping Malls, Multi-functional Facilities, Industrial Facilities, Factories, Hospitals, Mosques and High-end Luxury Villas.
Its numerous completed projects are a clear indication of the company’s proficiency and engineering capabilities illustrating its commitment to apply state-of-the-art technology and innovative engineering ideas complimented by the best industry practices.