Job description / Role
Our Client is a local contractor based in Dubai who are involved with a number of high rise, villas, industrial and warehouse projects. Due to ongoing success of the business they have a new requirement for a Project Manager on a permanent basis.
• Direct and lead project construction in accordance with contract conditions, Specification, schedules and budget limits.
• Manage project planning and scheduling. Construct network of work appropriate for specific project and identify best series of events in correct order for project to finish on time and on budget.
• Establish project strategy during implementation and care phase.
• Coordinate plans to team and internal/external parties, stakeholders involved.
• Perform risk analysis, determine risk factors and evaluate effect on schedule and costs.
• Establish a dynamic work environment to heighten employee potential and productivity.
• Monitor and control progress of project viz. budgeted costs, quality, timelines, standard in order to ensure that project specifications and approved parameters are met.
• Deal with project consultants, subcontractors, and other government bodies to represent the company.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: company car, fuel, family status
• Candidates must have at least 10 years experience and have a civil engineering degree;
• G+12 experience is essential;
• Experience working for a contractor is important to be considered.
• Candidates must have strong technical knowledge as a technical test will be mandatory during the interview process.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.