Job description / Role
40,000 AED+ per month
- Leading international engineering consultant for the Energy & Infrastructure sectors.
- In their illustrious history they have been named as one of the worlds leading Engineering Consultants on numerous occasions.
- They have a strong presence in the Middle East and have projects secured in the UAE for the next three years.
- To support their increasing workload they are looking to recruit a Project Manager to oversee the construction and commissioning of 400kV Substations.
- Representing the owner and overseeing the contractor for the construction and commissioning of 400kV substations.
- Manage a team of Lead Engineers and HSE personnel on the project.
- Monitor and control the work being carried out by the contractor on-site.
- Ensure the project is completed in a safe manner, to the highest standard, on schedule and within the scope of the contractual agreements.
AED 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering from a Western University.
- 15 years’ experience working for the Owners Engineer and/or EPC contactor on transmission projects.
- Previous experience in managing 400kV transmission projects.
- Previous experience working in the GCC countries.
- Salary in the region of 40,000 AED. Potentially more depending on skills and experience.
- Full family status VISA, Medical, Flights.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.