Job description / Role
Responsibilities and duties:
- Lead planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope and goals.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Quality assurance.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to the General Manager/Directors.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications: Degree in Engineering, Management or any related course thorough knowledge in project management
Years of Experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience (GCC)
- Financial management skills.
- Good communication in English (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent business management and developmental skills.
- Leadership qualities.
- Efficient team management skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicting situations.
- Computer or technical knowledge.
- Effective problem solving skills.
Communication and Interaction: Internal: Senior Management, Middle Management
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.