Job description / Role
Project Manager - FF & E
Project Manager – Hotel Furniture Projects
The ideal candidate should have educational credentials and work experience related to the Hotel Furniture environment and project management.
- Coordinate, schedule, conduct quality review of subcontractors and documents.
- Participate in site visits and discovery phase of initial customer request to define and develop detailed project scope, specifications, and timeline
- Manage client communication; facilitate project communication between client and service partners on project progress and identify and manage risk
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Project Management, Architecture, or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of furniture project management, preferably in the contract hotel furniture industry
- MUST have a driving license
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Construction - Project Manager
Project Manager - Fit Out
PSR Solutions International
Engineering Contracting Company (ECC)
Senior Construction Manager