Job description / Role
Our client is an international Project Management Consultancy who are recruiting a Project Manager to join their team based in Dubai.
You will need to be able control, manage and coordinate the project delivery throughout the full project lifecycle, pre-construction through to handover and close out, to ensure the works are delivered safely, on time and to agreed budget, whilst maintaining high quality standards.
AED 30,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- At least 7+ years experience in the position of a Project Manager
- A strong background in commercial fit outs
- A proved record for delivering projects from end to end
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- A degree qualification is essential.
- Professional memberships are an advantage but are not essential.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||22 May|