Job description / Role
• Facilitate the development and acceptance of the Project Objectives and Business Case
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
• Develop comprehensive project plans that cover all project related areas such as scope management, time management, risk management, quality management
• Develop and manage a project budget that is approved by key stakeholders
• Manage and control the project in line with project and budget plans developed
• Execute a successful handover of project outputs into the relevant support area of the business
• IT Degree or equivalent working experience
• Certified Project Management (PMP/Prince 2)
• 7 years of experience in the IT field
• 2 years of experience in Finance/ Banking Industry
• 5 years of experience in Project Management
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Upcoming