Job description / Role
- Manage Road Construction and related activities in Ras Al Khaimah Emirate
- Overall Management of Road Construction Sites and Liaising with Clients and Consultants
- Reporting to: General Manager
- Subordinates: Site Engineers, Survey, Materials and Quantity Survey Departments.
- Other interactions: Finance, Administration
- Number required: one
- Duration: Permanent Position
- Desired start date: 1st August 2019
- Probation: 3 months
- Working Hours: 8 puls
- Travel requirements: Travel within the country
- Gross monthly base salary: AED 25000
- Commission / Bonus: NA now
- Other Benefits: Health
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10-years experience in Road Construction, age minimum of 35 years, Experience in Gulf Countries
- Male, With UAE Driving License, Experience in dealing with Clients and Consultants
- Experience in dealing with suppliers and sub contractors.
About the Company
A Leading Construction Company in UAE.