Job description / Role
Short Overview of the Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Recruiting project staff and consultants.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Detailed project planning and control including:
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Managing project training within the defined budget.
- Liaison with, and updates progress to, project steering board/senior management.
- Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
- Managing consultancy input within the defined budget.
- Final approval of the design specification.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Definition and management of the User Acceptance Testing programme.
- Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programmes.
English (Arabic is an advantage)
Years of experience:
Min. of 8-10 Years experience with at least 3 years in similar position
Bachelors degree in computer Science, Software Engineering, IT equivalent degree.
Relevant Project Management e.g. Prince or PMP
Specialized Skills and competencies:
- Development of project budgets and projections.
- Project Management related software such as MS Project.
- Tools and techniques to identify risks/issues during the course of a project and find ways to mitigate/solve them.
- Cost/Benefit analysis techniques.
- Developing business cases for various business needs
Personal and Interpersonal Skills:-
- Making marketing presentations to a wide variety of audience.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills such as building effective teams, leading and motivating them to achieve high performance.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to present ideas and findings verbally and in writing to the Head of Section.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent track record of attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent customer service focus.
- Excellent results orientation.
- Excellent negotiation skills including experience of negotiating and managing significant supplier relationships, vendors, employees, etc.
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.
Senior Project Manager - Civils and Infrastructure
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jul|
PMC Project Manager - Construction
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Currie & Brown
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 Jun|