Job description / Role
Project Manager - Dubai
A Renowned Financial Institution specializing in financial markets and innovation is searching for seasoned Project Manager to be a part of their team. The Project Manager will manage one or more projects of medium size complexity and will work with the senior project and other management to ensure technical and business objectives of the organization.
• Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework.
• Defines, documents and manages smaller-scale projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
• Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
• Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
• Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
• Prepares and maintains project plans and tracks activities against the plan
• Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including the provision of regular and accurate reports.
• Monitors costs, timescales, and resources used and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
• Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
• Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Identifies any problems with sponsorship.
• Must have relevant experience relating to trading platforms" e.g. "E Trading" ” FX trading” implementation.
• Must possess the following attributes Project Delivery, Project Risk Management, Project Staff Management Project Communication, Change & Transformational Programs, Financial Management & Project Accounting, and Portfolio Management.
• Ability to develop and execute a project plan
• Problem-solving skills and ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve.
• Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
• Must be keen to Travel to KSA on a Regular Basis.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.