Job description / Role
We are working with one of Middle East’s leading technology companies as they look for a stellar Project Manager to join their team in Dubai. Your role will be a mix of account, client, and project management, ensuring seamless execution of projects.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Manage clients and work with them to ensure their goals and objectives are met
- Handle end-to-end project management, from planning, workforce management, and execution
- Be the client POC and deliver project completion within the agreed timeline
- Collaborate with key internal teams to determine project technical requirements and roadmaps
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 4 years’ experience in a Project or Account Management role
- Out-of-the-box thinker and thrives is fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Excellent project management, stakeholder management, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in business development and client-facing roles
If you thrive working with multiple clients, looking for flexible work set-ups, and would like to join an exciting and dynamic team, this is great opportunity for you. Apply today with your updated CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
IBM Middle East
Total Alliance Health Partners International - TAHPI
NSI & Bluefin Talent