Job description / Role
A multinational FMCG company is currently looking for a Project Manager to add to their team here in Dubai. You would be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. It requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
You will be responsible for:
• Driving the strategic planning process and ensuring execution of key strategic initiatives through active project management to deliver consistent, profitable growth
• Working directly with members of cross functional teams, including Legal, Finance, Marketing, Sales and Supply chain to deliver business objectives related to strategy projects
• Researching and highlighting industry, competitive, and consumer trends impacting business performance and implications on future business plans
• Supporting the executive leadership team through quantitative analysis, insights, and communication.
• Managing and monitoring ongoing project implementations
• Preparing project update presentations to executive team
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
• Coordinating staff and internal resources
• 3-5y validated Project management or consultancy experience (PMP Certificate is preferred)
• Experience in Luxury or consumer goods brands field is preferred
• Effective communicator – writes and presents effectively, adjusting the message and content to fit the audience
• Capacity to manage high stress situations; Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jan|
Project Manager - Fit Out
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager - Facilities Management (Process Improvement)
CSG Global Talent