Job description / Role
A multinational FMCG company is currently looking for a Project Manager to add to their team here in Dubai. You would be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. It requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
You will be responsible for:
• Driving the strategic planning process and ensuring execution of key strategic initiatives through active project management to deliver consistent, profitable growth
• Working directly with members of cross functional teams, including Legal, Finance, Marketing, Sales and Supply chain to deliver business objectives related to strategy projects
• Researching and highlighting industry, competitive, and consumer trends impacting business performance and implications on future business plans
• Supporting the executive leadership team through quantitative analysis, insights, and communication.
• Managing and monitoring ongoing project implementations
• Preparing project update presentations to executive team
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
• Coordinating staff and internal resources
• 3-5y validated Project management or consultancy experience (PMP Certificate is preferred)
• Experience in Luxury or consumer goods brands field is preferred
• Effective communicator – writes and presents effectively, adjusting the message and content to fit the audience
• Capacity to manage high stress situations; Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.