Job description / Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and structured Project Manager with a good mix of technical and business skills to manage the delivery of AI-enabled healthcare software and solutions.
In this position you will be working with our team of software and data engineers to deliver our next generation of AI solutions in Genomics, Medical Imaging and Clinical Decision Support. You will ensure plans and deadlines are kept and report frequently to our business owners in Abu Dhabi. This position may require frequent travel to client locations, internationally.
• Working closely with business stake holders, product owners, scientists and engineering teams, you will be the driving force in reporting on the delivery of our cutting-edge healthcare solutions.
Who you are
• In this role, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders and developers, engineers, and scientists to ensure the successful and timely completion of software projects for processing and analyzing large data sets
• Responsible for managing internal and external programs and projects that utilize significant resources.
• Will ensure that project scope, budget and timelines are specified, documented, and agreed to by all stakeholders.
• Will coordinate activities within and between departments to ensure that programs and projects remain on time and within budget.
• Track software project development and resources for multiple projects
• Develop and document software project requirements
• Coordinate development, testing, validation, and deployment across cross-disciplinary teams of scientists and engineers
• Will provide effective and ongoing communications with stakeholders and will lead discussions to reset expectations when competing priorities require re-calibration.
• Will forecast financial performance based on revenue projections and project delivery timelines. Will summarize program / project performance, including lessons learned, to facilitate ongoing improvements to project governance.
What you’ll need
• 5+ years professional experience as a software project manager
• 3+ years professional experience in the software development process
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Life Sciences or a related field with Project Management Professional PMP/PRINCE2 certification Solid organizational skills with attention to detail.
• General familiarity with the full software development lifecycle
• Proficiency using software project management software (JIRA or similar)
• Familiarity with software version control (Git or similar) and best practices
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Experience managing deployment projects that involve software and hardware solutions, preferable in the healthcare domain
• Strong understanding of healthcare data and technology landscape and concepts including AI and Analytics
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Bonus if you have
• Understanding of Artificial intelligence and applications on Genomics, Medical Imaging, Medical Insurance and Healthcare Data
• Experience working in a diagnostic laboratory or similarly regulated environment (CAP/CLIA/FDA)
• Excellent planning, organizational, customer service and communications skills.
• Expert user of standard office productivity software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote, along with appropriate tools for managing, visualizing and reporting on projects.
• Experience working in an Agile environment, CSD, CSM, SA, ASE.
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
IT Project Manager
Manpower Middle East
IT Project Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Sr. Project Manager - Digital Transformation
|Abu Dhabi||19 Jan|
IT Project Manager - Must have Fit Out Experience