Job description / Role
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
To establish and manage a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, questioning and seeking to improve the large scale residential development
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and managing effective communication.
• Liaising with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that requirements are identified, assessed and appropriately integrated into the project.
• Working in a client facing role.
• Monitoring and managing the project through all stages of delivery.
• Developing the delivery strategy, guiding the design management, managing procurement and all construction activities through the extended professional team of consultants and contractors.
• Coordinating, planning and managing internal and external meetings in relation to the project.
• Providing input into client system safety and project risk assessment and management process.
• Managing the overall client interaction and relationship, ensuring Mace’s position as a partner of choice.
• Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)