Job description / Role
• The Project Manager will be in charge of specific projects within the MEA market.
• Budget, oversee and manage end-to-end one or more projects of varying complexity.
• Work with stakeholders across the organization, including senior management to ensure business objectives are achieved.
• Typical projects span various themes collaborating with teams across multiple business units within Refinitiv.
• The Project Manager needs to show adaptability to support projects along the entire business value chain.
• Projects typically span 6-12 months.
• The Project Manager is expected to handle multiple projects of different complexity in parallel.
• Work by themselves, or within a team to get the job done.
• Expected to be able to work autonomously within defined projects.
• Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework.
• Defines, documents and manages projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
• Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects.
• Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
• Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions.
• Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
• Prepares, maintains and reports on project plans within the project teams.
• Tracks activities, timelines and costs against the plan: escalates risks and find mitigation pathways where projects are at risk.
• Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
• Creates and implements effective operating rhythms with project stakeholders.
• Provides regular reporting to senior management.
• Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience.
• Identifies any problems with sponsorship.
• BSc degree in a relevant field, e.g. finance, economics, business administration or the likes
• PMP is a good to have
• 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role in a multinational company of multicultural environment
• Proficiency in traditional PM tools and software, e.g. Smartsheet, XLS etc.
• End-to-end project management
• Project planning and execution
• Reporting and presentation skills towards various levels of management
• Stakeholder management
• Relationship building
• Communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving and independent decision making
• Ability to develop and execute various project plans in parallel
• Problem solving skills: ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve risks and issues along the project lifecycle
• Refinitive business / industry knowledge is a plus.
About the Company
We are a company based in the UAE.
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Ignite Search & Selection
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|