Job description / Role
Candidate should have knowledge in construction of major civil works including Pumping Station or Deep Shafts Candidate should have knowledge in construction of major civil works including Pumping Station or Deep Shafts
- Proven managerial skills & ability to communicate fluently (verbal/written)
- Knowledge of construction progress
- Monitoring and reporting the progress
- Commercial Awareness
- Subcontract Management
- Problem solving
- Being able to work as part of team
- Highly organized
- Capable of arranging required manpower, materials and Equipment for the works
- Knowledge in Health and Safety Procedures
- Maintaining Quality Control Procedure
- Liaising with client
- Keeping staff motivated and Focused
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong IT skills are required
- Previous management experience is
- Minimum 15-20 years construction management experience.
- Candidates in the UAE will be considered
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Project Manager - Civil Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Deputy Project Manager for a Construction and Engineering Company
RTC-1 Employment Services