Job description / Role
Zoom Recruitment is proud to represent a large scale holding company in the UAE, with diverse and successful operations across a variety of markets.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join one such subsidiary. The selected candidate will have to demonstrate the full range of management techniques from safety codes to project documentation.
- The role will include overseeing multiple projects whilst reporting back on the status, and will demand a knowledge of the full turnkey experience of seeing a project through from conception to completion.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a similar position would be preferred, as would a degree in Civil Engineering.
The selected candidate will highlight and demonstrate the following criteria:
- At least 10 years experience in Project Management
- A degree in Engineering
- The ability to confidently handle all aspects of a project and report back in detail
- Previous experience working on a project from its start until handover
- Strong knowledge of all current safety regulations and building codes
- Previous experience working on more then one project at a time
Salary will be dependent on suitability for the role and the relevant experience.
About the Company
Zoom Recruitment is another exciting venture to develop under the ever-expanding umbrella of Zoom Enterprises Group.
Initially established in 2004 by James Norris with a focus on the IT solutions sector, Zoom Enterprises is now active within multiple markets worldwide.
By sourcing only the most professional employees, Zoom Enterprises makes sure that they offer the highest industry standard no matter which field they are active in. This allows our clients to have confidence that whenever the brand name of Zoom is attached, they are sure to receive only the highest quality service.
Zoom Recruitment is a Dubai based recruitment agency currently working with clients across the globe to consistently and successfully assist them with their on-going recruitment strategy.
We offer our clients and candidates a professional and detailed service focused on making sure the right people are provided the finest opportunities across a variety of market sectors.
We pride ourselves on our engagement with each role, regardless of the requirement. By getting to know our client’s structure, philosophy and needs, we aim to make sure every interaction with Zoom Recruitment is a positive one for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
Head of Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
MAYKS HR Consulting
Senior Project Manager / Project Director