Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a Project Manager to join our Architectural Project Management company.
The Project Manager shall manage the project from the initiation/design stage, construction until the handover.
• Manage the design and execution of the project, to ensure the project is completed on time and with a budget.
• Liaise with all project stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
• Prepare/review and approve the project execution plan, budget, program, procurement plan, health and safety plan, risk plan, prequalification and appointment of consultants and contractors.
• Manage the approvals process include creation and update for all engineering project documentation including plans, specifications, risk register, and cost estimates.
• Ensure engineering project activities comply with the requirements and support the overall project schedule, scope and budget.
• Coordinate with the main office and report budget and progress.
Qualifications and experience:
• Experience in managing projects through the entire life cycle of a project, with architectural background.
• Degree Level (minimum) – Project Management; Architectural Engineering degree specifically, Contract Management.
• At least 10 years experience in project management with relevant UAE experience.
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990\'s, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Project Manager - Civil Construction
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||24 Feb|
Construction Project Manager
Head of Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Senior Project Coordinator / Project Manager