Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a Project Manager to join our Architectural Project Management company.
The Project Manager shall manage the project from the initiation/design stage, construction until the handover.
• Manage the design and execution of the project, to ensure the project is completed on time and with a budget.
• Liaise with all project stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
• Prepare/review and approve the project execution plan, budget, program, procurement plan, health and safety plan, risk plan, prequalification and appointment of consultants and contractors.
• Manage the approvals process include creation and update for all engineering project documentation including plans, specifications, risk register, and cost estimates.
• Ensure engineering project activities comply with the requirements and support the overall project schedule, scope and budget.
• Coordinate with the main office and report budget and progress.
Qualifications and experience:
• Experience in managing projects through the entire life cycle of a project, with architectural background.
• Degree Level (minimum) – Project Management; Architectural Engineering degree specifically, Contract Management.
• At least 10 years experience in project management with relevant UAE experience.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.