Job description / Role
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team's overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for leading project teams in delivering solutions to external customers. The PM will manage one or multiple projects as part of a program, reporting directly into a Program Management function.
- The PM will own performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- The PM will also be responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, vendors and internal departments. The candidate will be expected to maintain effective communication across all projects stakeholders, and to provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer and program leadership.
- Excellent communication, customer service, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist in achieving program business objectives by providing information that will lead to appropriate approval of new requests, planning and resource utilization.
- Strong leadership with proven ability to motivate teams to achieve defined deliverables and work effectively with clients
- Ability to maintain proactive, regular and strategic relationships with key suppliers and strategic partners
- Ability to deliver presentations and demonstrations to clients when required
- Understand the operational workings of technology services including Data Centre models, advanced networks, storage, security, servers, applications and process frameworks
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Project Manager - IT, Digital & CRM
Project Manager / Program Manager - Co-Brand Card / Credit Card
Manpower Middle East
IBM Middle East
Digital Project Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services