Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are working with a large well known chemical company who are looking for an Engineering Project Manager to set up a production facility for different additive chemical products.
• Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements including time schedule, cost control, team management, etc.
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
• Procurement engineering management through technical bid evaluation and vendor document review to ensure compliance between design and vendor proposal.
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Field Engineering and construction phase management through replying TQs (Technical Queries) from site.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience working at a manufacturing plant.
• You should have a proven track record of engineering, installation and commissioning running additive and epoxy manufacturing plant
• Have a track record of setting up a production line/ factory
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
RTC-1 Employment Services
Project Manager - Construction
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|