Job description / Role
• Manage Road&Infra project development from initiation to closure.
• Work with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charter outlining Scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and completion on timing.
• Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task.
• Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
• Clearly communicate expectations between Client, Consultant and team members.
• Act as a mediator between Client, Consultant and team members.
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
• Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope which are documented and approved with project change request forms.
• Determine if external consultants or contractor will be required to complete project plan. If required, recruit and manage appropriate staffing resources.
• Track and report on project milestones and provide status report to sponsor.
• Lead, coach, and motivate project team members proactively.
• Determining the tools to measure the result during post-project evaluation and demonstrate how the results were achieved.
• Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution.
• A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
• Proven experience in project management.
• Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
• Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
• Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
• Experience overseeing a construction project.
About the Company
Al Sahraa Recruitment Services (ASRS) is a part of Al Sahraa Group.
A well-known and a reputed organization in Abu Dhabi. Al Sahraa Group was founded in 1983, and now has grown into one of the UAE’s largest and leading companies in road transportation and in other sectors.
Al Sahraa Recruitment Services (ASRS) was established in 2009, with the objective of providing Recruitment Services, Contract Staffing and Manpower Supply with “perfection”. Our rich experience in recruiting people for our huge Group and other Government and Private sector has evolved us into a strong team with an increasing clientele. As an innovative recruitment solution provider, we enable and assist our clients in their recruitment process to ensure that they achieve their business goals and success.
Al Sahraa guides its customers to the right people for the nature of the work to meet their needs. Also provides skilled professionals to a wide range of industries and professions deployed in the UAE, whether temporarily or permanently through annual contracts.
We specialize in providing solutions to the positions ranging from Niche profiles, Executives, Professionals, to Skilled and Unskilled work force. We hold the experience of various industries including Oil & Gas, Construction, Healthcare, IT, and many more in public and private sector.
Project Manager - Construction
Project Manager - PMC Consultancy
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|