Job description / Role
Abu Dhabi based company looking for a dynamic Project Manager who can join immediately to develop the current business. A well-established company in the UAE market since 2005. Company is seeking an experienced and motivated person to develop, coordinate and manage the completion of projects on time within budget and scope in line with company vision and values.
The primary scope of work would be securing projects like maintenance, Access and other essentials in Oil & Gas Companies (ADNOC & others).
• Define the extent of scope of work of each bid proposal documents, ensuring that each activities are identified and captured
• Lead the team to generate deliverables required for bid proposals as well as during execution stage.
• Provide construction execution plan during bid proposal stage and further develop it after project award
• Responsible for the generation of technical queries for the gray areas found in the Bid documents
• Responsible for the generation of manpower and equipment loading for both bid proposal and execution stage
• Develop the management plan, work plans, resource plans and budget for the project(s)
• Enhance the company’s projects department management capabilities and ensure a team approach in the planning and execution the projects.
• Identify the risks and critical path involve in the project(s) and provide better solutions, contingencies and mitigations to eliminate the risks or at least put them into low level risks.
• Experience in generating lessons learned and closing them prior to project completion
• Well experience in contract management and has a sharp knowledge in identifying works that are out-of-scope and shall supervise the generation of change orders or extension of time
• As a Project manager of the company which is also functioned as a Contract Manager, he is also responsible for the commercial aspect of the project in which the procurement of construction aide materials, tools and consumables and renting/purchasing of equipment shall be under his supervision
• Reporting to the Company’s Managing Director and coordinate with Company’s corporate personnel
• Responsible for the chasing of Client’s supplied items, ensuring the deliveries are on time
• Overall responsibility for the generation of shop drawings, WPS/WQT, ITP and construction procedures
Requirements and Preference :
• Bachelor of Engineering from a reputed institution.
• Over 15 years of hands-on experience in projects like Shutdown, Turnaround, Revamp & Access in the oil and gas industry as a Project Manager.
• Must have working experience in a companies executed projects for ADNOC and/or its subsidiaries in UAE
• Should possess a vast experience in planning and cost control
• A multi-discipline know-how in every aspect of construction, revamp and turnaround projects in oil and gas industries, energy, petrochemical and chemical plants
About the Company
Falcon Scaffolding Factory - established in 2006, 100% local company with main office in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Today the company is recognized as a pioneer in offering and its distribution of world class product lines to variety of areas such as distribution and manufacturing of scaffolding materials.
Falcon Scaffolding Factory company engage mainly in the field of Construction. It is operating throughout the Gulf Area Specialized in Scaffolding, Support Systems and Formwork Material.
Project Manager - PMC Consultancy
Project Engineer - Construction
Al Sahraa Recruitment Services (ASRS)
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|