Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for an Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager to manage and coordinate the design management of a large and complex mixed used development project currently under construction across the region.
A typical week would include:
* Provide advice on complex matters requiring international expertise/standards.
* Lead the delivery of projects while providing specialist technical expertise during design and construction phases.
* Manage key client relationships in the public & private sector, as well as other internal Business Units.
* Plan resources and make sure that they are available to deliver the services needed.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* 5-10years' experience in delivering fully coordinated, multi-disciplinary property & buildings project(s) in the capacity of Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager.
* A degree in a discipline suited to the work and can converse in technical matters across all disciplines associated with multi-discipline building projects
* A strong background in buildings design and design management.
* Can manage a team.
* A Chartered Engineer (or equivalent) with qualifications in Project Management
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.