Job description / Role
About the Client:
One of the leading federal entity in the UAE
- Reviewing technical reports on projects, following up on completion reports, and submitting them to the direct manager.
- Approving project plans in line with the objectives of the sector or administration, and in cooperation with senior management and stakeholders.
- Approval of feasibility studies for projects.
- Approving and negotiating project contracts, approving changes and additions to agreements with suppliers, consultants, and clients.
- Suggesting projects and initiatives that implement strategic and operational objectives in coordination with the competent units
- Open to UAE nationals
- 35 years old and below
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in the Education sector
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Project Management
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Project Management is a plus
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|
Project Manager/Project Director
Sr. Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jan|
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jan|
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection