Job description / Role
• Landscaping project manager develops plans for various outdoor settings, such as a backyard, public park, or business, in order to make the area aesthetically pleasing.
• In addition to a strong eye for design, they need to understand soil and plant properties and know how to use specialized landscaping software.
• An associate's or bachelor's degree in a field such as horticulture or landscaping is the typical education required for this career.
• Landscape project managers plan and create attractive outdoor environments around residences, public buildings, and businesses.
• They need to have a flair for design, knowledge of plants and soils, and interpersonal skills that allow them to communicate effectively with clients and other workers.
• They should be proficient in working with landscaping software and understand local regulations regarding plantings and landscape design.
• Persons aspiring to this position typically need a degree program, such as an associate's degree in horticulture or a bachelor's degree in landscaping.
• Work experience is also a common requirement.
• Depending on your specific job title, a license may be required
Job Description for a Landscaping Project Manager
• Landscaping project managers often follow a job from its conception to completion.
• These professionals may be responsible for meeting with clients to discuss landscaping ideas, creating estimates for labor, and establishing budgets.
• Landscaping project managers often lead team members involved in a landscape design project, train them in proper work methods, and oversee their work to ensure that it's in line with project goals.
• As such, landscaping project managers need to understand plant material, soil types, irrigation systems, pest control, and landscape construction methods.
Duties of a Landscaping Project Manager
• Some of the work done by project managers takes place in an office setting.
• Managers are often required to prepare drawings or graphic representations of proposed projects and discuss them with clients and suppliers.
• Landscape managers may use computer programs to help them analyze data concerning drainage, structural locations, and environmental impacts of a project.
• Due to these requirements, those who manage landscaping projects must be able to use drafting and design software programs proficiently.
• Landscaping project managers also carry out some of their responsibilities on outdoor job sites.
• They must use their individual judgment and knowledge of landscape principles to determine if all work complies with local standards and regulations.
• They may need to meet with people outside their organization, like city inspectors or clients, to communicate the goals and progress of landscape plans.
• Flexible on civil engineers he can accept.
• He can accept person who has landscaping degree or agricultural degree or even an landscaping architect, but he has to be hands on with the PM skills
• No PMP, Prince 2
• Attested degrees are highly preferred. Registered at the society of engineers.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.