Job description / Role
You'll be responsible for fast paced delivery of large scale projects including digital dashboards and projection models for government and international organisations.
You'll join a Strategy & Policy firm who advises the highest level of governments and key departments in international organisations on their strategic options.
• Lead projects and develop a team which provides fast paced delivery of digital projects
• Work to fixed costs and timelines meeting all milestones while creating value
• Deliver new digital products to stakeholders within traditional industries/environments
• Attractive, tax-free salary
• Joining a highly regarded practice that will open future opportunities in your career
• Work with forward thinking technology
• Project Manager with experience building digital solutions
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Worked in both Agile and Waterfall working environments
• Proven track record of delivering a digital product within a traditional environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.