Job description / Role
A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
As a Senior Project Manager at Deriv.com, you will plan and initiate projects, direct project execution, and ensure that the final result meets client expectations and our standards. You will devise strategies for the efficient collaboration of different departments to achieve excellent results.
What you’ll do
• Conduct the day-to-day management of our projects to deliver project goals on schedule, within budget, and of the highest quality.
• Establish the efficient assignment of resources, the clear definition of responsibilities, and maintain communication across collaborating teams.
• Manage conflict and resolve disputes with tact, and keep teams motivated.
• Ensure rigorous quality control for all products.
• Identify potential roadblocks and create resolution strategies.
• Collaborate with all the departments and management to make sure that projects are progressing in sync with our short- and long-term goals.
What you have
• University degree in an IT- or business-related field
• More than 5 years of work experience
• Decision-making, team-building, and problem-solving skills
• Strong tendency to take initiative, welcome responsibility, and cherish learning opportunities
• Experience in conducting end-to-end UX research, including usability testing and A/B testing
What’s good to have
• Product design experience with a focus on financial software
• Related certificates such as PMI and PRINCE2
• Stellar record of managing projects from start to finish, on time, and within budget
About the Company
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.