Job description / Role
• Set project time-line
• Monitor project deliverables
• Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
• Coordinating staff and internal resources
• Managing project progress and adapt work as required
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
• Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
• Designing risk mitigation plans
• Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
• Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
• Managing large and diverse teams
LXA Dubai are expanding! We are looking for Project Managers, to join the LXA team. We have a number of new, exciting projects with the regions largest Hospitality and Commercial companies. Applicants must have experience leading a design and contractor team throughout all stages of a project. They will understand all aspects of project management from inception through to hand over and after-care across a variety of sectors.
• 4 years+ of experience in related field
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent client relationship building skills
• Comfortable leading a team and taking charge
• Strong business acumen in project planning and management
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Attention to detail, great people skills and a “can-do” attitude.
• We particularly welcome people with personality and sense of humor.
About the Company
We make creative projects happen. We're an international, multidisciplinary practice of designers, managers, creatives, entrepreneurs, strategists, and operational experts working across space, experience and identity. We pride ourselves on having a diverse portfolio of fun projects and clientele.
Of course, we do all this with your needs and ambitions in mind. Which is why around 90% of our work is repeat business from happy clients.