Job description / Role
Redfish are currently working with a leading consultant who is looking to appoint a Project Manager for their team based in Ras Al Khaimah.
Common activities include:
• Working with various outside consultancy group regarding standards and regulations, regulatory bodies, general accounting and auditing practices.
• Working with other government agencies with RAK.
• Manage outside vendors in the support of document management and translation.
• Coordinating project timelines and workflow streams simultaneously ensuring that they are inline with budget.
• Coordinating meetings globally with various outside consultants.
• Develop presentations, reports, and other key metrics and presenting the information to key senior leadership members.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
• At least 5 years working in a consultancy or development management role within the hospitality industry.
• Have excellent communication with experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Professional with the ability to work in a client facing role.
• Ideally a UAE driving license or an international license that can work in the UAE.
• Have experience running development projects from start to finish.
• Is proactive and hand-on with project management.
• Must be computer literate with ideally software skills in AutoCAD, Microsoft Projects + Office suite, and Photoshop.
• Degree qualified.
• Preference will be given to candidates in the UAE and available immediately.
• Fluency in Arabic is essential.
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.