Job description / Role
We are seeking an exceptional Project Manager to join our team. This role will be integral to the transformation of our current processes, acting as a change agent in driving all new initiatives and methodologies forward in line with current industry standards.
You will play a vital role in helping the company turn ideas into products and services. You will be responsible for the planning, executing and monitoring of every aspect of multiple projects in line with management’s strategic objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company, fast expanding both locally and internationally.
• Responsible for the transformation of the existing project management processes and acting as the change agent in driving all new initiatives and methodologies forward in line with current industry standards
• Responsible for the full project lifecycle - Plan, implement and deliver projects in line with management’s strategic objectives
• Identify project goals and determine the potential challenges that can increase the cost or cause delays
• Track progress and supervise project teams to ensure the achievement of milestones
• Act as an intermediary between upper management and the project team
• Provide regular reports to stakeholders to ensure the project’s success
• Meeting with stakeholders and clients to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
• Developing detailed project plans to guide stakeholders, clients and project teams
• Reviewing and revising project plans based on changing needs and requirements
• Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members
• Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
• Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders
• Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
• Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders across different cultures and locations
• Ensure all project governance is followed including production of governance documentation and adherence to internal quality controls
• Identifying risks and taking measures to prevent delays and budgetary constraints
• Managing day-to-day operations of the project
• Working with Designers, Developers and other stakeholders for planning and documentation
• An experienced Project Manager/Lead with Business Analysis experience
• Prince 2 qualified or equivalent
• Experience of managing projects across multiple / international locations
• Experience of managing several projects simultaneously and extensive change delivery record
• Track record of successful project delivery
• Ability to explain complex terms when relaying business information to technical staff and technical information to business personnel.
• Proficiency in inventory control and process improvement
• Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel and Project management software tools and other relevant applications
• Use of Industry standard project management methodologies
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and make hard decisions required to achieve project objectives
• Ability to manage both the business and IT aspects across the full project lifecycle, including initiating projects, planning, delegating, managing and risk mitigating.
• Team player with a positive, flexible attitude and strong in overcoming risk
• Experience of driving best practices and hands-on
• Excellent organisational skills to successfully coordinate the efforts of multiple projects
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks to cope with the multifaceted nature of the job
• A solid understanding of business processes and functions
About the Company
We are the leading payment services and luxury lifestyle management group available to individuals, families and businesses who appreciate the very best the world has to offer. With over 25 years’ experience, we are exemplary in serving elite clientele with the most discerning tastes and demanding lifestyles. Membership is by invitation only.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager - Construction
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE