Ignite Search & Selection
Job description / Role
• Facilitation and comprehensive project management of multiple renovation and construction projects from conception to completion.
• Deliver high quality results and meet client satisfaction.
• Business development through referrals and nurturing reputation.
• Managing multiple clients through excellent customer service.
• Conducting discovery sessions with potential clients
• Converting potential leads and opportunities and onboarding new clients
• Developing a comprehensive strategy to delivery the client’s vision
within time, budget, and resource constraints.
• Developing risk mitigation plans.
• Evaluating and specifying all necessary vendors required for the successful
execution of projects.
• Verifying that client vendors are providing accurate BOQs and estimates
adhering to requested specifications.
• Chaperoning clients with their vendor meetings when required.
• Providing clients with vendor recommendations based on evaluation reports.
• Performing due diligence checks of client/vendor contracts, highlighting
risks, and providing recommendations in order to mitigate them for the
• Supporting the client in any client-vendor negotiations to ensure
effective cost management.
• Project related document control
• Managing change and variations.
• Conducting site visits to ensure quality, time and resource management.
• Leading conflict resolution and mediation meetings to ensure high quality
results and satisfaction for all stakeholders.
• Comprehensive closure of projects and ensuring all set objectives are met.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
• 5+ years international in construction field preferred
• 3+ years UAE construction project management
• Microsoft Project or Primavera
• Microsoft Office suite
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.