Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Job description / Role
• Plan, design, and implement new projects, expansions, modifications to all units in relation with production lines and utilities such as for example: capacitor bank upgrading, LV panel upgrading, adding motor drives, motor soft starters, PLC controlled pump stations, New Cold stores, SCADA system upgrading, and enhancement the efficiency and operation of the Waste Water Treatment Plant.
• Responsible/ management, operation and maintenance of waste water treatment plant.
• Responsible/ management, operation of Ultra filtration and RO plant used to recycle treated water from waste water treatment plant.
• Hydraulic review and design comments on infrastructure works related to Strom water, sewage network, water network, Road works
• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
• Advising on Regulation, License compliance, Asset Management, planning, construction, and operation of integrated, state-owned water utility and transmission systems
• Manage water and waste water treatment projects as per design and contractual requirements
• Estimate Contract Cost, Prepare Variations and Controlling Operation Costs & Maintenance Costs
• Designing operation & maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
• Planning and scheduling planned and unplanned work
• Diagnosing operation and maintenance breakdown problems
• Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
• Monitoring Plant Operation Flow, Process Instruction M.L.S.S., D.O.ORP
• Regulatory Water Quality - Colour, pH, TSS, TDS, BOD5, COD, Ammonia,
• Free Chlorine, E Coli …
• Manage Emergency Reactive Maintenance, Urgent Maintenance,
• Preventive Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and
• Routine Reactive Maintenance
• Arranging Procurement of Materials, Spare parts and Consumables
• Able to ensure that all HSE procedures are met and maintained
• Liaising with Client, Suppliers and Third Party Laboratory
About the Company
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Project Manager - Construction
Viva HR Consultants
Construction Project Manager
Al Sham Build & Design
Zein Italia Marble
|Ras Al Khaimah||22 Mar|