Job description / Role
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the fit out projects from start to finish. The Project Manager will be accountable for planning, budgeting, and coordinating the completion of projects on time, within scope and within budget. The Project Manager will ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with the company’s project management standards.
• Lead and manage fit out construction projects from initiation to closure.
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, budgeting, and execution of projects.
• Manage project teams and coordinate activities of internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, budgets, and other reports.
• Monitor progress of the projects to ensure timely completion and delivery.
• Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
• Anticipate and manage risks related to projects.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Provide regular updates to management on the progress of projects.
AED 15,000 to 17,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a Project Manager role in the fit out/construction industry.
• Proven track record of successful project delivery and completion.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
About the Company
MAKSTYLO Interiors as a division of TECHNOMAK Group of Companies, an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2007 & OHSAS 18001 certified Company.
We are offering total turnkey solutions from Design , Fit out execution and handing over of the interior projects . We are very specialized in retail outlets interior fit out, Commercial Buildings , Hospitality , Residential, Offices , Cinemas and studios, Yacht & Marine interiors etc. With the strength of our in house highly motivated, well experienced execution team, we can convert any design to reality at the highest standards, within budget and the required time frames .
Our design division is headed by a group of professionals architects and interior designers with strong and hands on experience in the field of Interior & Acoustic design.
Makstylo has also full-fledged Joinery work shop situated at Dubai which is equipped to handle all type of Joinery works from procurement to final finish including dedicated painting booth for polishing and painting coats. Technomak, being established in Qatar already, has plans to come up with a more sophisticated facility shortly to cater to the growing needs of the State of Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Compass Project Consulting
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)