Job description / Role
A reputable and large Aluminum Company located in Sharjah is looking for a suitably experienced Engineer in Aluminum Industry.
Job Position: Project Manager - Aluminum
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
• Project management and supervision skills
• Decision-making ability and leadership skills
• Ability to read blueprint
• Supervise and monitor work progress at site to match the project time frame
• Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
• Carry out inspection and checking for all quality-related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
• Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of the Non-Compliance Report.
• Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activities, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
• Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment, job safety environmental analysis, Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
• Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan.
• Must have a minimum 3 years UAE or GCC experience in Aluminum Industry of the similar role.
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred
• Required Nationality: Morocco, Tunisia ( will not consider other nationality)
• Language: Can speak French and English fluently
About the Company
Recruitment Company for local and overseas candidates.
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager - Aluminum Industry
EHRC Human Resources Consultancy
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Project Manager - Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|