Job description / Role
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Manages medium to large or multiple small customer-facing ERP, IT software and hardware projects
• Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
• Participates in the preparation of proposals and agreements.
• Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors.
• Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
• Accountable for the Project Budget
• Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business
• May manage internal IT projects/programs with Customer
• May manage ongoing optimization service to deployed customer network
• Maintains customer satisfaction score of 4.5 or higher
• Typically requires BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 7-8 years related experience in IT Project Management
• Project Management experience in the deployment of leading IT edge technologies in a complex commercial environment.
• Has completed a significant part of formal Project Management training program
• Has basic knowledge of IT application, Software Cycle and implementation, internet and general network architecture.
• Has leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
• Has a working knowledge of the sales process including risk assessment and scoping
• Has a good understanding of the legal issues with contracts
• Has advanced negotiation and presentation skills
• Understands the organization, aims, and processes
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions