Job description / Role
My client a multi-disciplinary consultancy has an urgent requirement for an Project Manager from a Architecture background to join their practice in Dubai.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a multi disciplinary design team to deliver a range of exciting projects. other duties will include bid support on tenders, business development with new clients and relationship management with existing clients.
Suitable candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Masters and post grad qualifications a bonus.
- Professional membership of a relevant professional body preferred.
- 15 - 20 years experience in a design environment with experience coordinating multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent co-ordination skills with an ability to get the most from a team.
- Great client facing skills to maintain and improve relationships with existing clients.
- Strong BD experience to bring new business in.
- Previous experience in assisting compile bids to successfully win new projects.
- Currently located in the UAE will be an advantage but not a requirement.
Will be flexible to start remotely if relocation is required.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.