Job description / Role
Sinopack Search are currently working with a Leading International construction project management consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to lead the inspection of bridges throughout Abu Dhabi.
- Working as part of a major framework for Abu Dhabi City Municipality this Assets Management scheme is scheduled to run for 3 years and will involve the inspection of over 200 bridges and associated structures in and around Abu Dhabi.
- Professional Engineer ideally holding chartership
- Degree educated with civil engineering, structural engineering or other related subjects
- Approved bridge inspector accredited by leading body (ideally approved by the Abu Dhabi City Municipality)
- Expert in all approval codes of practice
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
Civil Project Manager
Engineering Unit General Contracting (EUGC)
|Abu Dhabi||19 Oct|
Bridge Inspector (Civil Engineer)
|Abu Dhabi||16 Nov|
Senior Infrastructure / Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||29 Nov|