Job description / Role
Our client is now recruiting for a Project Manager - Banking Hr Ops Regulation - 6 to 12 months Contract
Role Purpose (overall high level summary of the role)
Global Change Delivery Project managers plan as per UAE Regulation for Hr Ops, mobilise and direct projects of medium to high complexity and scale from inception to closure. Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a single project or workstream of a larger project or programme, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits. Projects can be standalone or form part of a programme. They are responsible for deploying the company’s Project Management framework and other Global Change Delivery frameworks within their project - Banking Hr Ops Regulation . They work closely with Programme Managers, Senior Project Managers and Global Portfolio Management Office to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
Project Managers may support 'small changes' by providing oversight and guidance to multiple smaller initiatives within a priority market.
• Initiates the project, obtaining authorisation to start the project (Banking Hr Ops Regulation) and scope the project.
• Engages the project Sponsor and/or Steering Committee.
• Plans effectively around delivery constraints and optimises the plan to maximise benefits and minimise risk. Develops the plan within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality.
• Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are delivered by the project. Identifies and intervenes where there is slippage and variance from plan.
• Proactively monitors project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle.
• Takes ownership of critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timescales and implements mitigating plans against identified risks and issues.
• Escalates when needed to the Programme Manager (remaining calm, knowing when to escalate, escalates with possible solutions).
• Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project
• Obtains buy-in from the project sponsor, Steering Committee and other business partner stakeholders for all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, and scope changes
• Business Analyses management reports, and derives insights from it to drive the right business decisions
• Sets the pace and operating rhythm, driving a culture of achievement and ensures pace by identifying and removing barriers to project success.
• Promotes pace and energy within the team and leads by example
• Keeps focus on the medium and long term goals and the Group’s values particularly when under short term pressure
• Manages change and implementation within the business to ensure the change lands well and sticks, contributing to benefits realisation
• Manages project closure and handover to the business
• Management and control of projects to meet exacting timescales necessary in a competitive market place
• Defining the approach and dealing with complex requirements and unique projects – often one off initiatives
• Achieving benefits (cost reduction, revenue increase, strategic goals) set out in the business case
• Management of stakeholders
• Working with multiple delivery and business partner teams
The Project Manager role is distinct from the Senior Project Manager role in the scale and importance of the projects they manage and resource pool responsibilities. The Project Manager role is distinct from the Associate Project Manager role in their level of experience and independence as a project manager.
Project Managers manage change through projects which are established to deliver a specific outcome, on time and on budget. The projects will typically have a clearly defined output, fixed start and end date with a well-defined development/delivery path. Projects may be stand alone or part of a Programme.
AED 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Project Managers are required to take decisions and lead change initiatives and on occasions manage stakeholder and senior management relationships.
• Project governance must be established, including clear sponsorship, tollgates and steering committee.
• The jobholder will not be subject to close supervision, and will be expected to exercise independent initiative and judgement in proactively overcoming obstacles to success, dealing with uncertainty and changing circumstances, such as interdependencies, opportunities or risks.
• He / She will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work and an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct.
• The role holder will operate within the usual authority limits for a Project Manager
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Payment Service Implementation
ManpowerGroup Middle East
ABB Industries LLC
|Abu Dhabi||8 Sep|
ManpowerGroup Middle East
Product Owner / Customer Engagement Specialist