Job description / Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager on behalf of a leading payment services provider to join their Middle East operations, headquartered in their Dubai office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running and managing end-to-end delivery of medium to large-scale projects, while training the current project team to develop their skills and help achieve business goals and targets.
• Plan and drive the full execution of projects of various sizes, and to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Lead a cross-functional services team to deliver on schedule and on budget
• Managing of risk, issues and dependencies
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective project delivery
• Ensure competent implementation of all contractually required tasks
AED 28,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Tax Free + Bonus + Medical Ins + Relocation
• Extensive experience of end-to-end project management within the cards & payments domain
• Good knowledge of project management techniques, tools and processes with a good understanding of Waterfall & Agile methodologies
• Strong interpersonal skills as expected for dealing with an important client base
• Experience of Visio, MS Project and SharePoint desirable
• Experience on card management systems such as Way4 & V+
The company can offer a competitive salary with a generous relocation package, and the opportunity to progress your career with an industry-leader in the fast-growing payments industry.
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the "Talent2" name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company's business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world's largest privately owned recruitment firm.