• Analyse the project scope, the client's RFP and firm's proposal with the Project Architect. Organize the work on the project and set forth the procedures to be employed in accomplishing the project.
• Administer, estimate the project scope and the design budget.
• Arrange for preliminary construction estimates.
• Develop and monitor the project design schedule to meet Client and firm time objectives.
• Develop and monitor the Client's/Company’s construction budget and schedule. Identify long lead items and proposed form of construction contract as easily as possible.
• Establish documentation and administrative organization for the project
• Coordinate design presentations with the Project/Head of Architect
• Negotiate bids, proposals with consultants and subcontractors
• Keep the Client, the Head of Architecture and the firm Finance Department informed on the status of the project.
• Schedule for site visits, when appropriate; coordinate field visits of construction representatives
• Develop and monitor the Client's/Company’s construction budget and schedule.
• Attend project meetings, as necessary.
• Establish documentation and administrative organization for the project.
• Prepare reports for the senior management on business results to support effective decision making
• Manage the preparation of benchmark reports, best practice comparison, source market review etc.
• Minimum of 10 year plus experience within the UAE market delivering high end commercial spaces and has either has civil engineering or architectural background with a PMP certification.
• Familiar with Quantity Surveying
• Adhering to project finance scope and coordinating with Finance on status of the project.
About the Company
SANAD AD is an Abu Dhabi based enterprise formed by key individuals in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The objective of SANAD which is the Arabic word for Support, is to incubate and implement projects that aim to drive and enhance national prosperity. SANAD focuses on profitable projects and businesses that seek to increase levels of entrepreneurship & innovation and build capacity in areas in the society and economy that require further investment such as Healthcare, Hospitality, Real Estate.
Project Manager - Civil Engineering
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Projects & Civil Engineer
|Al Ain||26 Sep|
Project & Civil Engineer