Job description / Role
Carefully read the description of what the person on the job will be expected to do before you apply.
A construction company was founded in 1960, making it the longest standing contractor in the United Arab Emirates. The company handling multiple projects, the group has emerged out significantly with its presence into residential, commercial projects both into a private and public sector. Group has proven its success through the years and has expanded its business to cater to the increasing needs of the construction and building industry seeking for:
• Position: Project Manager Civil
• Location: Dubai
• Preferred Nationality: Syrian Or Lebanese and Jordanian, Palestinian, Iraqi
• Company Industry: Construction
• Requirement: Bachelor of (Civil Engineering), 10 years experiences in Construction and Building Construction in UAE with
• Applicant: must be based and available in Dubai
• Salary: 25-30K AS total Package Salary Join Immediately
Our client is a highly reputed organization in UAE. Since its inception in the 1960s, handling multiple projects, the group has emerged out significantly with its presence into residential, commercial projects both into the private and public sector. Group has proven its success through the years and has expanded its business to cater to the increasing needs of the construction and building industry.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Position: Project Manager (Civil Engineering)
• Nationality: Syrian Or Lebanese and Jordanian Palestinian and Indian, nationality is preferable
• Experiences Background: Construction and Building Construction Companies is Must
• Department: Operations Reporting to: General Manager Receiving Reports From Project personnel, Technical Office Manager/Engineer, Construction Manager, MEP Coordinator, Administration Officer.
• To execute a given contract in accordance with the contract terms, within the approved budget and in accordance with the company policies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Study the contract documents
• Prepare project cost control budget
• Planning of the project “execution and resources”
• Execute the project as per contract condition within the time specified
• To research special supplies and sub-contracts and make appropriate recommendations to the company management and procurement section.
• To request consumables and services
• To use the project resources in an economic cost and effective manner, to control outputsprepare payment certificates
• To liaise with the consultant/ client for claims and variations to the contract.
• Coordinate between different sections
• To liaise with third parties (organizations and departments)
• Monitor the work production
• To discipline personnel as may be required
• To manage the implementation of sub-contracts
• To secure services from the various departments of the company in their respective fields of competence
• Interfaces: with other project managers, with company department heads;
• Engineering degree (Civil Engineering) experience: minimum of 10 years
• Special Requirements:
• Management skills, planning and computer knowledge (Microsoft Word & Excel), communications skills.
• Preferably, if the applicant has Trakhees experience http://trakhees.ae.
• Bachelor's degree, Civil is a must
• Job Details
• Job Location: ARE, Dubai
• Company Industry: Construction
• Job Role: Engineering
• Employment Type: Full-Time Employee
• Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
• Number of Vacancies: 1
• Preferred Candidates
• Career Level: Management
• Years of experiences: 8 - 10 Years
• Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
• Nationality: Syrian Or Lebanese and Jordanian, Palestinian, Iraqi
• Age: Less than 50
• Degree: Bachelor's degree, Civil is a must
• Gender: Male
About the Company
Infinite Talents is all about ‘Redefining Possibilities’ in the most realistic manner for the clients. We understand that an organization is all about finding the right building blocks, irrespective of the industry. Infinite Talents have been in the industry for a long time, which is why we provide custom-made solution depending on the business model and niche for our clients.
Our strength has been based on our genuineness, trustworthiness and our demonstrated capacity to source applicants of the most elevated bore appropriate over our pro areas for work opportunities in GCC and MENA. Subsequently, we are enlistment accomplices to a wide range of associations - from driving blue chip organizations to littler, nearby organizations.
Ignite Search & Selection
Civil Construction Manager - Pumping Station
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Civil Engineer / Inspector
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT)
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|