Job description / Role
The Project Manager - Construction executes and finalize construction projects according to the timetable and within budget. Coordinates with the construction team and other construction specialist in order to deliver the projects objectives and oversees the quality control throughout its life cycle.
• Delivery of turn keys for resorts / building / residential or any other project(s) as per Management's decision during the construction process.
• Able to deliver the project(s) on time, within budget and required quality.
• Administer / monitor / prepare cost estimates, budgets and ensures that the Contract Programme is being achieved.
• Prepares proposal, documentation requirements, progress, cost, quality and other reports and required for the project(s) assigned.
• Estimate resources / participants needed to achieve the required goals and able to define projects scope, goals and deliverables.
• Able to interpret and explain drawings, diagrams and other technical information to workers and other professionals of various field.
• Collaborate with architects, engineers, clients, contractors and other construction specialists.
• Effectively communicate and interact with team members or other departments in order to achieve over all objectives.
• Ensures that Health, Safety & Environmental awareness at project site are being followed at all times and to report immediately any non-compliant issues.
• Ensure that the projects complies with legal requirements, building and safety codes and other authority regulations.
• Able to identify and deal with potential conflicts or crisis involved at project site and to devise an effective contingency measures for any emergencies that may occur.
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Department Head.
• The ideal candidate should be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Civil Engineering/Construction Management/Real Estate Development or related discipline.
• Must have at least 18-20 years of work experience in a similar/senior management role with a leading real estate or property developer in the region, out of which minimum 8-10 years of GCC/UAE experience, and handled multiple civil construction projects of large-scale magnitude and mixed-use developments from cradle to grave.
Skill Sets Required:
• Deadline driven with effective time management skills.
• Good Team Leader.
• Self motivated and hard worker.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
• Good Communicator and problem solving skills.
About the Company
A leading real rstate company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||26 Apr|