Job description / Role
• Contract Supervision and Administration.
• Contractual correspondence.
• Leading a team of Inspectors and discipline Engineers.
• Chairing weekly progress meeting to review the status of project.
• Reviewing and recording variations and certifying the progress payments.
• Supervising and directing project functions.
• Enforcing quality plans.
• Enforcing quality control and safety measures.
• Providing necessary information where ever required.
• Monitoring provisional handing over.
• Finalization of all Provisional Sum Items in Consultation with the Client.
• Reviewing of all material submittals.
• Reviewing all shop drawings.
• Reviewing and responding to all RFI’s.
• Finalization of all subcontractor’s.
• Coordination with all authorities.
• University Qualifications: BSC in Civil Engineering
• Other certifications obtained: PMP certificate
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 15 years experience
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Technical expertise
• Team-building skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Delegation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
About the Company
A leading engineering consulting company in UAE.
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Ignite Search & Selection