Job description / Role
Project Manager Construction (hotel/resort) in Kolasin, Montenegro
A leading international Hotel and Property Development group with global Hotel and Commercial developments.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering OR Architectural.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Added advantageous for those from Hotel construction background & interior designing skill.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with great initiative and high level of integrity, confidentially and commitment.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in developing and overseeing Hotel Project.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong working knowledge of FIDIC, CAD & Microsoft Office.
• Able to relocate and full-time position for overall construction project in Kolasin, Montenegro.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Construction/Property Development or equivalent.
• Company will provide work visa and health insurance for the employee.
• Company will pay the accommodation monthly rental fees.
• Mobilization ticket and yearly one ticket for successful continuation in the job.
• Also salary tax is very high, around 64%, company will be taking care of that.
• Monday to Saturday - 6 days a week
• 8:00am to 4:00 pm - 8 hours a day
Please apply online.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.