Job description / Role
Is a multinational construction consulting firm that offers program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and calculation, quality assurance, monitoring, scheduling, risk management and claims prevention to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide.
• Trade license management, including management of special permits.
• Managing vehicle registration, road permits and their renewals.
• Liaising with different government authorities.
• Managing public relations.
• Managing and coordinating required security permits and military permits.
• Managing, coordinating, and processing all utility services related communications and payments and follow-ups for all sites services stations.
• Managing a large volume of transactions on a daily basis.
• Managing visa requirements for 9000+ employees.
• Developing process and procedures for corporate affairs activities.
• Handling petty cash.
• Relevant bachelor degree from a recognized university.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience managing and working on corporate affairs.
• Experience working with Abu Dhabi government authorities.
• Excellent understanding of local laws and regulations.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to Lead and train a team.
• Ability to resolve problems and manage escalations.
• Familiar with various payment methods including E-dirhams.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering